The WCKC is a Working Membership Club.
Without active members, our meetings and events cannot take place.
All members are required to commit to our events and club-related activities and projects.
- Prospective members must be residents of Worcester County, MA.
- Each prospective member is required to have worked at previous WCKC events before application submittal.
- Each application is reviewed by the membership committee.
- Applications for which the membership requirements have been fulfilled are presented to the general forum.
- Each membership is presented to the club at the first meeting after being received for consideration, in accordance with the Constitution and By-Laws.
- The application is then voted on at the following meeting.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent to the applicant, along with a copy of the Constitution and By-Laws, the Working Rules of the club, and an updated membership list.